More iPad 2, iPad 3 rumors: Cameras, Retina Displays, and 6-inch screens
As we get closer to spring, iPad 2 — and strangely iPad 3 — rumors just keep coming, including more on cameras and placement, future Retina Displays, and… wait for it!… a 6-inch form factor!
First up, 9to5Mac got their hands on some purported iPad 2 screen savers and M.I.C Gadget some purported high-end iPad 2 cases which suggest the front-facing camera will be centered, like on iPod touch 4, and the rear camera will be roughly the same size as iPhone 4. (Though that doesn’t indicate resolution or senor quality.) The screen may also be taller but slightly narrower and the device in general a tad smaller (Georgia’s oft-requested bezel reduction?) It also indicates the tapered edges, flat back, and speaker grill we saw on the mock-up at CES might turn out to be real.
Next, AppleInsider reports that, according to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple isn’t able to produce sufficient quantities of a 2048
- iPad buyers guide
- TiPb Asks: How do you use your iPad?
- Apple to adopt 10Gbps LightPeak soon?
- iPad Live #43: Good for you!
- Despite still not being there, Apple again the talk of Mobile World Congress
- White Diamonds brings the bling to iPhone, iPad – TiPb at CES 2011
- Apple preparing iPad 3 for September?
- Could iOS 5 only be coming this fall?
- iPad Live 44: Subscription disservice
- Apple Scrapping Samsung & Seeking TSMC for A6 Production?