Apple releases iOS 4.3 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV
Apple has jumped the gun and released iOS 4.3 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV ahead of the previously announced March 11 schedule. The update includes Wi-Fi personal hotspot for iPhone, iTunes Home Sharing, expanded AirPlay support for App Store apps, and more.
For more, see our complete iOS 4.3 walkthrough and our iOS 4.3 tips and how-tos, or visit our Forums for extra help.
Did you get it? If so, let us know how it’s working for you!
- iOS 5 for iPhone and iPad walkthrough
- iPad buyers guide
- News Corp and Apple holding “The Daily” iPad newspaper launch on Feb. 2nd
- TiPb Asks: Will there be an iOS 4.4?
- Daily Tip: Control Apple TV, iTunes with your iPhone or iPad using Remote app
- iOS 4.3 features: Home Sharing
- New Apple subscription service making software-as-service unfeasible on iPhone, iPad?
- iOS 4.3 for iPhone, iPad walkthrough
- Daily Tip: How to save your application data using appbackup [jailbreak]
- TiPb Asks: If you could only have 5 apps on your iPhone what would they be?