Apple releases iTunes 10.1.2, compatible with CDMA/Verizon iPhone
Apple has just released iTunes 10.1.2, a minor point update that claims to provide “a number of important stability and performance improvements.” Unless they’re planning to update it again in the next few weeks, might it not also include support for the Verizon iPhone and iOS 4.3?
Once you’ve installed it let us know if you see anything else new!
UPDATE: Sure enough, eagle eyed readers point out CDMA iPhone 4 compatibility is mentioned in the release notes. Why not just say Verizon iPhone 4, hmmm?
- Verizon iPhone 4 Review
- Expanding the iPhone and iPad family
- iPad 2 in production, coming soon?
- iPhone 4S review
- iPad 3 €?Internal Parts Leaked Photos
- Rumors Suggest Two iPad 3 Models In Development
- iOS 5 for iPhone and iPad walkthrough
- iPad 2 review
- iPad buyers guide
- International iPad 2 online orders going live, already 2-3 week wait for shipping