No BBC event for iPad 2 — It’s an Apple press event in UK
Following up the story of the BBC holding an event at the same time as the iPad 2 launch, The BBC contacted TiPb and told us that they do not have an event planned for March 2. However, they did confirm that Apple has booked a studio within the BBC Television Center for its own press event.
So can expect some interaction between the US and UK at the iPad 2 launch event? Phil Schiller and Stephen Fry on iPad FaceTime perhaps?
- Theodolite Augmented-Reality App Updated for New iPad
- Get Your House In Order With The Free Home Budget Calculator iPhone App
- App Developer Kenny McPeek to Run Rosalind in Coronation Stakes in UK
- Cut Me Out pro – Chop Photos or superimpose Backgrounds
- iPhone, iPad getting cryptographic modules to better target government and enterprise?
- US and international iPad 2 online shipping estimates drop to 2-3 weeks
- US online iPad orders now shipping in 3-4 weeks, in-store supplies low
- Apple posts iOS 4.3 GM seed for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- With US iPad 2 stocks still low, should Apple be going ahead with the international roll-out?
- iPad 2 hits 25 more countries this Friday, March 25